Create Report Module for iGPR™
Create Report for iGPR enables practices to create Solicitors SAR requests (‘copy-notes’), redacting third-party references, at the click of a button.
Example: Solicitor’s ‘copy-notes’ (SAR with third-party & practice dictionary redactions)
- Quick and easy to produce a full copy-notes report saving valuable staff time.
- Automatic redaction of third-party references across coded entries, free-text and attachments.
- No more photocopying the Lloyd George records.
- No more printing costs.
- Ability to save encrypted PDF to CD or data-key, dramatically reducing postage costs in addition to ensuring your patient data is safe when sending full medical records via the postal service.
- Function can be enabled with an annual license fee of £129 + VAT per practice workstation.
To enable this feature, or for any further information, please contact our friendly
team on 01527 570 005 or please drop us an email.